Holly Samanthaa Monday, 9 January 2017
Holly Samanthaa Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Would you know what to do if your baby/child stopped breathing?
¾ Parents say the first aid scenario that scares them the most, is their baby/child stopping breathing. Only ¼ Parents know how to perform CPR on a baby/child.
Tesco have teamed up with St John Ambulance to raise awareness and help teach parents how to give a baby CPR.
Tesco have come out with babygrow to help teach baby CPR. This is an extension on their nursery rhyme campaign released earlier this year. This campaign has already saved at least 1 child’s life! The babygrow comes with this cute design of humpty dumpty important life saving information. There is a full set of step-by-step instructions on the inside of the babygrow. While your baby won’t always be wearing the babygrow, putting it on and off your baby will be a frequent CPR refresher.
*Tesco will be giving away free limited edition babygrows in selected stores on 13 October while stocks last, and helping to fundraise for St John Ambulance’s lifesaving work with a suggested donation of £3 per babygrow. https://www.tesco-baby.com/baby/get-free-limited-edition-st-john-ambulance-babygrow/?utm_source=st-john-ambulance&utm_campaign=Wk32&utm_medium=press-release
If you don’t know how to perform baby CPR, here is a quick and informative video that can help you. http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/first-aid-advice/first-aid-for-parents/unresponsive-not-breathing/baby.aspx
Learning this has certainly helped to put my mind at ease. Although I haven’t experienced Katarina fully stopping breathing, I did have to spend a long scary night in hospital with her as she was struggling to breathe with very low oxygen levels. The whole experience was terrifying! I feel like a lot of parents will benefit from watching this video (I’m hoping I never have to do this) But I’m glad I know how to perform baby CPR incase I do.
Visit Tesco to get your free limited edition babygrow from 13 October while stocks last (suggested donation of £3 to St John Ambulance) and to find out other ways to help a baby visit www.sja.org.uk/babygrow
*This post is sponsored by Tesco
Lots of love
Holly Samanthaa Monday, 25 April 2016
As a full time mummy/Blogger I don't often get the chance to take some time off for myself. It is important that we try take some time to do this where we can. I say.. as I try and type this with a toddler jumping all over me trying to kiss both my cheeks.. one of the things I really enjoy doing is going solo shopping. I love being able to whip round the shops or take my time if I choose to. While I enjoy going shopping with friends I sometimes feel pressured to be speedy. I'm also one of those people who likes to go back to the same shop to look at the same item a few times before buying.
I like to go shopping in comfy clothes. I feel like this is very important if you want to enjoy your overall shopping experience. I hate being too layered up so that I feel stuffy inside shops but I also don't want to be cold in-between shops. When having a browse round the town I like to make sure that I'm wearing super comfy shoes! No one likes achey feet while they are waiting in queues. Today I have opted for these stylish but super comfy Crocs. I feel like i'm standing on two cushions. They offer the perfect amount of support for my feet. I have incredibly flat feet so I feel like I really benefit from the small wedge and platform.
Outfit: Crocs. White top & Jeans - Primark. Trench Jacket - Boohoo. Watch - Fossil. Bag - Dorothy Perkins.
After going round the shops, I like to meet up with a couple of friends for a drink and a catch up. This is something I unfortunately only get to do very rarely.
This is how I like to spend a #MomsDayOff . How would you spend yours? Post your pictures on any social platform with the hashtag #MomsDayOffContest and follow @Crocseu to be in for a chance to win a Crocs gift card worth $50 (£30) and $100 (£70) towards your day off activity of your choice. 10 winners will be picked!! If that isn't exciting enough there will also be 50 runners up who will receive a Crocs gift card worth $50 (£30).
* This post is sponsored by Crocs.
Holly Samanthaa Sunday, 3 April 2016
Product List (In Order)
• Camoeyes Contacts - Two Tone Hazel.
• Rimmel London - Match Perfection Foundation - 200 Soft Beige - Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
• LA Girl - Pro Conceal - Beautiful Bronze - Makeup Revolution - Blending Sponge.
• Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Fair - Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
• Ben Nye Banana Powder - Cosmetic Sponge.
• Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre - Sigma P80.
• Rimmel London - Stay Matte - Transparent - Sigma E50.
• Freedom Pro Artist Pad - Black Pad - Along 1 Down 4.
• Freedom Pro Artist Pad - Black Pad - Along 3 Down 3 - Sigma E40.
• Freedom Pro Artist Pad - Black Pad - Along 2 Down 6 - Zoeva 221.
• Freedom Pro Artist Pad - Black Pad - Along 4 Down 6 - Sigma E45.
• Rimmel London - Glam'eyes Liquid Eyeliner.
•Urban Decay - Perversion Mascara.
• Sleek Contour Kit - Light - Zoeva 101.
• Zoeva Blush - Last Love - Real Techniques Blush Brush.
• MUA Undress Your Skin - Iridescent Gold - Real Techniques Angled Highlighter Brush.
• Mac Whirl Lipliner.
• Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick.
Holly Samanthaa Wednesday, 30 March 2016
Today I'm going to be talking all about my brows. I have had a lot of questions and comments on these babies the passed few weeks, and I feel like I have finally got them down to a shape and style that I am happy with.
Tinting - Every 3-4 weeks I like to tint my eyebrows. I have done this for any years now and find it works well every time. You can buy a tinting kit from Boots or Superdrug for under £10! This kit will last a year! If not longer! Under a tenner for tinted brows for a year! Can't really go wrong with that now can you! I have a whole in depth tutorial on how I do this. You can watch this HERE The tinting kit I use is called Colorsport 30 Day Brow Tint - Dark Brown - £8.25
Shaping - When shaping by eyebrows I don't do anything too drastic. I just pull away any strays that don't fit into my desired shape. I just use a pair of £1 Primark tweezers to do this.
Concealer - I go around the whole of my eyebrow with a small amount of concealer. This is mainly because recently, my brows have been the first thing I have been doing in my face routine. this means foundation can be applied with ease & so can any eye bases.
Brow Powder - The brow powder I am loving! Is the Freedom Makeup Brow Duo - Medium Brown. To apply this I have been using my Zoeva 317 Wing liner brush. I start by filling in the inner portion of my eyebrow with the lighter shade. I then move onto the darker shade and fill in the rest. I extend my eyebrows but only a teeny tiny amount. Nothing too drastic.
Clean up - I then go round with some concealer on a Sigma E15 Flat Definer brush. Just to clean up any mistakes and make them look really clean and on point!
Set - To set my brows I have been using the Benefit Gimme Brow - Medium/Deep. This just sets the brow hairs into place and helps to make them look a little thicker.
Do you use any of these products yourself? Or want to try any of them out? I would love to know what you love to use to fill in your brows!
Holly Samanthaa Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Product List (In Order)
• Freedom Brow Duo - Medium Brown.
• Mac - Paint Pot - Soft Ochre.
• Makeup Revolution - New-Trals VS Neutrals - Neutral - Zoeva 221/ Luxe Soft Crease.
• NYX - Eyeshadow Single - Dayclub - Mac 239.
• Makeup Revolution - New-Trals VS Neutrals - New-Tral - Zoeva 227/ Soft Definer.
• Makeup Revolution - New-Trals VS Neutrals - Trend & New-Tral - Zoeva 227/ Soft Definer.
• Makeup Revolution - New-Trals VS Neutrals - Custom - Zoeva 227/ Soft Definer.
• Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel.
• BarryM - Glitter Rush - Desert Bronze - Real Techniques Brow Brush.
• Rimmel London - Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner.
• Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
• Nars Sheer Glow - Gobi - Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
• Maybelline - Anti Age Rewind Concealer - Fair.
• Zoeva - Graphic Eyeliner - Opulence.
• Sleek Contour Kit - Light - Zoeva 109/ Face Paint.
• Physicians Formula - Glow And Mood Boosting Blush - Glow - Sigma F10.
• Mac Lipliner - Whirl.
• Mac Lipstick - Velvet Teddy.
Lots Of Love
Holly Samanthaa Saturday, 30 January 2016
Product List (In order)
• Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Eternal Gold - Finer.
• Makeup Revolution NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS - Mode - Mac 239.
• Makeup Revolution NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS - Partial - Mac 239.
• Makeup Revolution NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS - Adapt & Newtral - Sigma E35.
• Makeup Revolution NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS - Strong - Sigma E45.
• Makeup Revolution NEW-TRALS vs NEUTRALS - Bias - Zoeva 237 Detail Shader.
• Makeup Revolution - Awesome Double Flick Eyeliner.
• Mac Black Track Fluidline - Real Techniques Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush.
• Rodial Glamolash Mascara.
• Ardell Demi Wispies.
• Nars Sheer Glow - Gobi - Makeup Revolution Blending Sponge.
• Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
• Maybelline Anti Age Rewind Concealer - Fair.
• Ben Nye Banana Powder - Real Techniques Angled Highlight Brush.
• Rimmel London Stay Matte - Transparent - Real Techniques Multi Task Brush.
• Maybelline Brow Drama - Medium Brown.
• Sleek Contour Kit - Light - Sigma F 25.
• Makeup Revolution - Contour Palette - Shade 8 - Zoeva 105 Bamboo Highlight.
• Zoeva Blush - Gentle Touch - Sigma f10.
• Essence Lip Liner - Satin Mauve.
• NYX - Jumbo Lip Pencil - Soft Fuchsia.